I qualified as a Dental Technician in 1987 and have continually developed my skills, experience and techniques. I started my own business in 2000 and steadily developed it to include my own dental laboratory employing 10 staff and servicing 150 dental surgeries across three counties.
In 2007 I further qualified as a Clinical Dental Technician achieving the Royal College of Surgeons Diploma.
Much of my work comes from referrals from other dental professionals and delighted clients of mine. I work extensively around the South West of England delivering quality custom crafted dentures to very satisfied clients.
I am also an Honorary Fellow of the University of Plymouth and give lectures and seminars on my work, scientific advances, denture manufacture, materials science and more to the Bachelor of Dental Surgery and MSc Restorative Dentistry programme.
Why use Beautiful Smiles?
There are many reasons why Beautiful Smiles should be your partner of choice for custom-made dentures.
Here are just a few:
- I have over 30 years’ experience helping denture wearers achieve comfort and confidence.
- I offer a free 45 minute consultation to assess your needs and discuss your requirements.
- I personally design and build your denture to exacting standards using the latest materials and techniques.
- I only use the highest quality materials.
- My focus is on creating the best fit possible whilst ensuring only you know you are wearing dentures.
- I have a special interest in creating natural-looking dentures that allow you to enjoy life.